A real-estate agency based in the United States needed help with Facebook Ads and overall marketing.
- The client had a booming real estate business for 15+ years.
- They were using traditional marketing methods and had very strong referral systems in place.
- But in the last 6 months, before joining CANZ Marketing, they had experienced a sudden drop in leads, customers and overall business.
- They still had a good name in the industry but they did not have a strong digital presence.
- The website looked dated.
- There was no lead generation funnel in place on the site.
- They had very little to no content on the website.
- The site structure wasn’t SEO friendly at all.
- Their daily traffic was below 50
- They had been burnt by a so-called digital marketing consultant who basically did not do anything except for getting his paycheque.
- Getting them to invest in Facebook advertising was also a huge challenge
☝️ From the initial audit insights, we realized that the digital presence and brand awareness are going to be the starting points for this client.
☝️ We started off with helping the client create tons of video content for social media
☝️ Then we ran the Golden Ads Strategy to start the brand awareness and engagement campaigns
☝️ The plan was to pair that with the Lead gen campaign at a later point
We wanted to give the client some quick-wins so he feels more confident working with us
☝️ Successfully helped the client to come up with 4 different Lead Magnets
☝️ With our help, the client created a whole Lead-flow and the funnel
☝️ Using their BIG offline name, we started running the Leadgen campaigns in the third week
☝️ We started off the Leadgen Campaigns with the Rapid Fire Testing Method
Within the next 3 weeks, we had garnered 349 new leads,
7 new paid deals
5 Winning ad creative assets and a winning audience formula
The CPL was less than $4
CPA was below $200
The client had 340+ leads in the funnel
All this happened within the first 8 weeks.
The Golden Ads Strategy produced huge engagement and retargeting audience on the side.